Monday, February 23, 2009

C.S.I Brenda


The other day I had a fire going in my fireplace and one of the red candles next to it apparently got too hot and exploded all over the carpet.  So, did I get mad, shout profanities and rush for cleaning supplies to take care of the mess?  Of coarse not, what fun would that be?  Instead, I turned it into a crime seen for one of Makayla's Bratz dolls (she hasn't seen these photos, not sure if it would be a good idea.) Those little dolls freak me out anyways, to change the shoes you remove the whole foot..... weird, but it worked for the situation.  

Uh-oh, as I'm writing Makayla walked in, saw what I am doing, and had this to say "WHAT and Why?".  I guess I have some explaining to do.

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny! Bratz dolls totally creep me out glad to see it was one of them that was the victim and not a BArbie, lol.

    ReplyDelete