Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cupcakes for breakfast?


You better believe it!!!! I am a fan of the "pebbles" cereals. I love Cocoa Pebbles, and use Fruity Pebbles to make the most awesome rice crispy treats. So you can imagine my suprise/excitement when I saw a commercial the other day for new Cupcake Pebbles. Needless to say, there was a box in our cupboard the very next day. Now I'm not crazy about sugary cereals for breakfast, but for a mid day snack, you better believe it!!!! Curious as to how yummy they were? Now, a lot of things sound good in theory, so cupcake flavored cereal could wind up tasting, well, like cardboard...... but let me assure you, they were amazeing! Have you ever had the cake batter ice cream from Cold Stone? It's pretty much the cereal version of that! I am definitely hooked. Move over marshmallow Froot Loops, (another odd sounding, yet way too yummy cereal) there's a new sugar filled snack in town. Oh, and the kids thought it was good too.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you mention fruit loops with marshmallows! Those are our favorite and I like to call them "death by sugar" cereal! Food coma here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so I'm begining to think that these are a myth & that you perhaps photoshopped this image to tease me! Can't find them anywhere... where did you get them??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen, I got them at good 'ol Walmart! There sugary cereal selection is out of this world!!

    ReplyDelete