Monday, March 9, 2009

tooth fairy time


As you can see, it was time for the tooth fairy to visit the Casper home.  After plenty of wiggling, Makayla lost her first tooth last week.  It was sort of  funny how it happened too. She was bouncing on her bed, did a face plant, came up and looked at me and said "my tooth".  Sure enough, instead of a wiggly tooth there was a little hole, that went a lot deeper into the gum than I remembered. (ewie!)  So, we searched the bed, found the tooth, and Makayla spent the next several hours in front of the mirror sticking here tongue in and out of the hole where her tooth used to be.  The tooth fairy came the next night and brought Makayla a one dollar bill, she was thrilled!! (I used to get 50 cents, so apparently this economy thing isn't hurting the tooth fairy)  Now the 2 teeth next to the missing one are on the move, so it's only a matter of time.  I hope the tooth fairy doesn't go too far, we're going to need her again pretty soon.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! She's growing up too fast, loosing teeth and everything. I bet she'll start pulling some of her teeth out that aren't even loose so that she can get some cash. =o)

    ReplyDelete