Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Give it your best shot.....


Go ahead. I dare you. Guess how much I paid for this stuff today.......



If you said zero dollars, you would be totally correct. That's right, completely free junk food. Highlight of my day.

On an unrelated manner.... want to know the low light of my day? Purchasing alcohol at the grocery store (for cooking purposes only people) and not being carded. That's right. I look so dang old the girl did not even ask to see my picture i.d. C'mon! Do I really look that old? (do not answer if you want to remain friends) I mean really, humor the almost 30 year old. Please!
After said incident, I went to my car, pulled down the mirror, and stared. Tightened my skin a bit by holding it back with my hands, and stared some more. There may have been one glistening tear as the thought of my youth going so quickly flashed before my eyes. (Literally. I was seeing some pretty gnarly parenthesis around my mouth) Good by twenties. It's been fun. Wish you could stay a little longer. Hello thirties. You scare the crap out of me! I'll start writing my obituary tomorrow.....

Well this blog post didn't go quit as planned. Apparently I'm busy trying to work through a few "issues". I promise to be better next time. (Or not. I may be 30 by the time I post again. It will probably be very grim. Apologies)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the free food! And sorry to say that the big three ohhhh was the absolute worst (and I've seen #s 40 and 50 come and go) but you will pull through! I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free food is the best! I'm impressed.

    You. Are. SO. OLD! =o) Oh wait .. we're ALL old. It sucks. Your gorgeous. We'll get through this .. one way or another. By one way, I mean plastic surgery. duh.

    ReplyDelete