Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter eggs



I am definitely a fan of holiday traditions, and dying Easter eggs is no exception.  The kids had a great time, this was Gavin's first year to try his hand at it, and they all came out beautiful!  Note to parents..... do not buy the glitter kit!  Let me just tell you, the idea of colorful eggs covered in sparkles may sound appealing, but the stuff is far from great.  Not only does it mess up the egg dying you just did, there's glopping, and running, and a whole lot of other nonsense. Get the point?  The glitter free ones..... more my style!

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are awesome! I completely agree with the glitter eggs. Terrible idea. The tye-dye eggs? Same thing. It's just a mess. What's wrong with good ol' fashioned single colored egg dying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to find your blog! It will be nice to be able to keep up with your family a little better! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete