Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter



The first thing we do on Easter morning is "hunt" for Easter baskets. (the easter bunny hides them when he comes at night) The kids found them super fast this year, so I think the Easter Bunny is going to have to start getting a little more creative.


Since we have early church this year, and we hunt real eggs, the Easter bunny was cool enough to come back during church and hide the eggs.  That way they don't spoil over night.  What a cool bunny!!  Very smart! (not to mention, talented, funny, good looking...... you get the point) So we did our hunt, took some pictures in our Easter clothes, and got to cookin.  My family joined us for Easter dinner this year, and it was YUMMY!  I'm ready for some turkey and stuffing though..... is it thanksgiving yet??












3 comments:

  1. So fun...love the picture of you and Gavin. You look so "good looking" and you are "funny, smart,....you get the picture." =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for blogging! I miss you guys a ton! p.s I think you look super hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your easter ourfits. Could Gavin be getting any bigger? My gosh - he's a such a little man. Adorable .. as always! Miss you guys. I feel like we haven't seen you guys in such a long time. We gotta get together!

    ReplyDelete